Bye

  • The Prusik's at Bunkered Inn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 8:15 PM
      > You know what we did before the internet? We used books. Do you have a
      decent library where you are?

      Yes; I am well aware of what was available for research before the internet took over society, thank you. And I am actually well educated enough that I read quite well. But the nearest decent library is over 21 miles away, and the other reasons I don't make that drive very often are physical limitations which are unimportant to this issue.
      I apologize if someone has got a bur under their saddle on this list, and maybe they think I deserve the cutting sarcasm and sly innuendo for something I have done or said. If this is the issue here then I apologize, for what I have no idea, but I apologize anyway. Look, I think this was another one of my biggest mistakes in life signing up on this list, so I'll just back on out and punt.
      Donna

      To the lady who made the comment below:
      I appreciate your generosity, thank you, but I think I'd best just see what I can do on my own....
      Donna

      If you could tell us exactly what kind of Victorian tie you are looking
      for, as there are many styles of neckwear from that period, we might be
      able to help you further. There are neckties, ascots, cravats, etc. And
      they change a bit too from decade to decade. What decade are you
      interested in? I can go through my books and see what I can find,
      although I think I forgot your original question. Are you looking for a
      pattern?

      Sylrog