Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Any mask-makers out there?

  • surggj
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2003
      Any costume supply house would have them. Just go on line and look...Check under costumes.......

      "John T. Soister" <john_soister@...> wrote:The drama group at the high school where I teach is tentatively
      planning a production of Phantom of the Opera (NOT the Lloyd Webber
      musical), & we're looking for a Phantom mask that is sevrviceable.
      (I'm talking the mask that conceals the Phantom's disfigurement, and
      not a mask OF his disfigurement). The mask Claude Rains wore in the
      Universal 1943 technicolor film is perfect, and I'm wondering whether
      anyone is or knows of a mask-maker with whom I could pursue this
      topic.
      Many thanks,
      John Soister

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      It is a heart inside which speaks volumes in an outside, silent shell........Glenda Sabo 2001