Overwhelmed Mailbox?

  • TheCostumer Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2000
      "Yah!! I look in my mailbox and it is full to the brim and
      overflowing!! Guess I didn't expect that...."

      If the sudden rush of e-mails has got anyone overwhelmed, remember
      that you can go back to the TheCostumersManifesto
      eGroup page http://www.egroups.com/group/TheCostumersManifesto and
      click on the word "Modify" at the right of the screen
      under "Membership" Once you do, a new screen will pop up where you
      can switch either to "Send a daily digest of messages
      (many e-mails in one message)" or "Don't send me email, I'll read the
      messages at the Web site" I tend to prefer the digest
      myself, but all three options are available.

      --
      ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer/Associate Professor
      Theatre UAF/The University of Alaska Fairbanks

      Come see one of the web's largest costume sites
      "The Costumer's Manifesto" at http://www.costumes.org
      More costume site than you can surf in a day.