Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] new member

  • Sheila Martinez
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 9, 2003
      Ana, I couldn't agree with you more! Not only will the business courses help you if you prefer to work independently, but it will also give you a bit of an edge when working for someone else. After all, business is how the money is made. You can design and create all you want, but without the business knowledge, you won't be able to make your business grow and prosper...unless you have just been blessed with an inate sense of business.
      sheila

      Ana's Accoutremonts <ruthana@...> wrote:
      Don't neglect taking some business courses. Eventually you may want to
      work independently, and a knowledge of business management will be worth
      it's weight in gold.

      Ana

      --
      Ana Foscari
      Ana's Accoutremonts

      "Anger never ceases with anger,
      Anger is healed by love alone.
      Open your heart to love.
      Pray for Peace."

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Expressions
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 2, 2010
        Hi
        I am new and look forward to learning more about making costumes
        judy