Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Help with fabric

  • DJCPoland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
      There is a book available at the Fashion Institute of Technology library if
      nowhere else, which is entirely examples and patterns from the Metropolitan
      Museum's collection of embroidery. I'm afraid I don't know the title. I just
      used it once as a source, and I remember it covering that time period, though not
      neccessarily that location. Possibly it's still available from the museum
      itself. At any rate, they could surely tell you what you need to locate it.

      Donna Carty
    • Ana's Accoutremonts
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2 3:44 PM
        Why not contact the Acadian Historic Village in Quebec
        http://www.villagehistoriqueacadien.com/programs.htm
        they may have a list of reference books available.

        Ana

        --
        Ana Foscari
        Ana's Accoutremonts