Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] new member

  • Ana's Accoutremonts
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 6, 2003
      Don't neglect taking some business courses. Eventually you may want to
      work independently, and a knowledge of business management will be worth
      it's weight in gold.

      Ana

      --
      Ana Foscari
      Ana's Accoutremonts

      "Anger never ceases with anger,
      Anger is healed by love alone.
      Open your heart to love.
      Pray for Peace."

    • Expressions
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 2, 2010
        Hi
        I am new and look forward to learning more about making costumes
        judy