Off Topic...

  • Just Call me Drakes :o)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2003
      *(please excuse the repeat if you belong to other lists that I also
      belong to, as I am posting this in all of them)*

      Hi everyone!
      I am pleased to announce that I got a job! YEY! It's about time :o)
      I am also in the pursuit of a better body (or a different one I
      guess :o) and have set out workout times and such. My job is also
      overnight, which makes it hard to keep "a life" when you are getting
      out of work when everyone else is going into work (work 11pm to 7am
      Wednesday to Sunday).
      Unfortunately, till I adjust to all this, and figure out how to
      break down my time and such, I won't be able to participate in
      activities.

      Just wanted to let you know, now that I have a minute. That is the
      reason why I have not been around for almost 3 weeks. One week all
      interviews, one week training, and now starting a third week of more
      training "on the job". I am happy, I love the work so far, and the
      people are great, and I have something to do and I will be getting
      paid, too!

      Anyways, enough of that. Just wanted to let you all know :o)

      ~Drakes.