new member

  • Silvia Hernandez
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 5, 2003
      Hi! I just wanted to join the group. It was an accident to find this group, but a great one too. I am going to study Costume Design I haven't even started yet but this fall I will start a Fashion Design Degree @ Mesa College in San Diego. And then transfer wherever I can that best fits me economically and academically. Though, I wanted to know if anyone of you int he group could advise me in any plans of any schools that I don't know of. I only know of FIDM in san diego/l.a. plan, and NYU other than that I am completely oblivious to any Costume Design schools. So if you guys could help me out that would be awesome. Thank you much!
      -siihm.

    • Expressions
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 2 2:27 PM
        Hi
        I am new and look forward to learning more about making costumes
        judy