  • rermisch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2001
      Hi!
      I have found that Baer Fabrics in Louisville, Ky. are great for having a
      lot of colors of just about everything. They send out swatches and I think
      that I only paid for swatches the first time I used them after that they
      never charged for the service again. Their phone number is 1-800-769-7776.
      Their prices are not inexpensive but they almost always have what you want.
      By the way, $15.00 a ydl for wool is really not all that expensive when
      pendleton wool runs about $30.00 a yd. I don't like paying any more than I
      have to either so a sale is the best I can usually do. Hope the number is a
      help. Beck
      From: Siebel San <siebelsan@...>
      2. Re: Just a bitch-session...
      From: linda craft <costumelady@...>
      3. RE: Just a bitch-session...
      From: "Lori Sharpsteen" <lsharp@...>
      4. Re: Just a bitch-session...
      From: Siebel San <siebelsan@...>
      5. Costume for sale
      From: Siebel San <siebelsan@...>
      6. Looking for wool in all the wrong places.....
      From: GreyCat Designs <greycatdesigns@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 08:21:05 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Siebel San <siebelsan@...>
      Subject: Just a bitch-session...

      I have discovered that, absolutely, completely, 100%
      without a doubt, brides are the most horrible people to
      work for...

      -Jessie

      =====
      - - - - - - - - - -
      "I've noticed that famous composers in particular hang on for a long time.
      Deaf as posts, most of them, when Death comes calling. I expect some god
      somewhere finds that very amusing. It's their kind of a joke.*"

      *And course, one that misfires. Deafness doesn't prevent composers from
      hearing the music. It prevents them from hearing the distractions.
      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

      Message: 2
      Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 16:55:38 -0700 (PDT)
      From: linda craft <costumelady@...>
      Subject: Re: Just a bitch-session...

      I'm not too sure about that, or at least mothers of
      the bride tie with brides!
      --- Siebel San <siebelsan@...> wrote:

      > I have discovered that, absolutely, completely, 100%
      > without a doubt, brides are the most horrible people
      > work for...
      >
      > -Jessie
      >

      > =====
      > "I would die for you." -Kevin Costner, Robin Hood:
      > Prince of Thieves
      > - - - - - - - - - -
      > "I've noticed that famous composers in particular
      > hang on for a long time. Deaf as posts, most of
      > them, when Death comes calling. I expect some god
      > somewhere finds that very amusing. It's their kind
      > of a joke.*"
      >
      > *And course, one that misfires. Deafness doesn't
      > prevent composers from hearing the music. It
      > prevents them from hearing the distractions.

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

      Message: 3
      Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 19:18:19 -0500
      From: "Lori Sharpsteen" <lsharp@...>

      The bridesmaid who doesn't really want to be in the wedding and therefore
      makes everything difficult (hates the dress, doesn't pay the deposit on
      time, doesn't show for fittings until the day before the wedding...need I go
      on?)is high on my list.

      Lori Sharpsteen
      www.battlefieldsandballrooms.net

      --- Siebel San <siebelsan@...> wrote:

      > I have discovered that, absolutely, completely, 100%
      > without a doubt, brides are the most horrible people
      > work for...
      >
      > -Jessie
      >

      > =====
      > "I would die for you." -Kevin Costner, Robin Hood:
      > Prince of Thieves
      > - - - - - - - - - -
      > "I've noticed that famous composers in particular
      > hang on for a long time. Deaf as posts, most of
      > them, when Death comes calling. I expect some god
      > somewhere finds that very amusing. It's their kind
      > of a joke.*"
      >
      > *And course, one that misfires. Deafness doesn't
      > prevent composers from hearing the music. It
      > prevents them from hearing the distractions.

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message: 4
      Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 17:22:39 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Siebel San <siebelsan@...>

      Teehee, thankfully I haven't had to deal with her mother
      yet...But seriously! Brides are insane! She calls me
      every other day to check up on progress, and last time she
      came in for a fitting, she complained that part of the gown
      didn't look EXACTLY like the picture and wants a complete
      do-over (never mind that it won't look much different than
      it does now!). AAAAHH! If I wasn't so poor I'd tell her
      to bugger off, but ::sigh:: I'll probably be exactly the
      same when I get married.

      -Jessie

      =====
      - - - - - - - - - -
      "I've noticed that famous composers in particular hang on for a long time.
      Deaf as posts, most of them, when Death comes calling. I expect some god
      somewhere finds that very amusing. It's their kind of a joke.*"

      *And course, one that misfires. Deafness doesn't prevent composers from
      hearing the music. It prevents them from hearing the distractions.
      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

      Message: 5
      Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 17:39:40 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Siebel San <siebelsan@...>
      Subject: Costume for sale

      Hello all!

      Felt ambitious this afternoon and made a new Medieval
      Celtic dress. This dress has a periwinkle-blue bodice that
      laces in the front and at the shoulders with silver
      eyelets, and a very full gathered skirt made of cotton
      (looks like wool!) plaid. I am not sure if the plaid is an
      authentic family tartan, but it is checks of white and
      shades of blue with golden yellow lines. Very beautiful
      plaid, not at all garish. I'll try my best to get a
      picture online if anyone is interested. This gown is not
      yet hemmed - I will hem to your specifications. The bodice
      is fully lined and the entire gown is made of 100% cotton.
      There is only one raw edge on this dress (Where the skirt
      joins the bodice) and it is finished off with a zig-zag
      stitch.

      I will sell this dress for $60 or offer. It is designed to
      be worn with a full-length chemise. If desired, I'll make
      one for you to go with this dress for $30. If interested,
      please contact me at PalaisGarnier@....

      Thanks!
      Jessie

      =====
      - - - - - - - - - -
      "I've noticed that famous composers in particular hang on for a long time.
      Deaf as posts, most of them, when Death comes calling. I expect some god
      somewhere finds that very amusing. It's their kind of a joke.*"

      *And course, one that misfires. Deafness doesn't prevent composers from
      hearing the music. It prevents them from hearing the distractions.
      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

      Message: 6
      Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 19:29:38 -0700 (PDT)
      From: GreyCat Designs <greycatdesigns@...>
      Subject: Looking for wool in all the wrong places.....

      Hey all--

      Hope someone can help me! :)

      I'm in a real bind... I'm looking for about 4 1/2
      yards of wool in a moss green color (as seen in the
      cloak on this webpage:
      http://www.greycatdesigns.bigstep.com/catalog.html)

      I've found something similar for $15.00 a yard, which
      was more than I was hoping to pay. Any thoughts as to
      where I might could find this particular color?

      Thanks bunches!

      -Laura

      =====
      GreyCat Designs (greycatdesigns@...)