Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] I'm stumped!

  • Ana's Accoutremonts
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2003
      Purchase 6 mm macrame cord in the desired color,
      http://www.craft-stop.com/store/productprintdetail.cfm?ProdCatID=32

      and use a square knot to create a sennet as shown
      http://www.elainecraft.com/instructions/var1.sq.html#squareknotsennit

      Hey, it ain't rocket science!

      Ana

      --
      Ana Foscari
      Ana's Accoutremonts

      "Anger never ceases with anger,
      Anger is healed by love alone.
      Open your heart to love.
      Pray for Peace."

    • Stickfries@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 5, 2003
        Check out ALJO Dye in NYC. I believe that they are on Franklin Street and I imagine that they would ship. You need a polyester dye. They sell all fiber specific dyes.

        Kimberly