Silver sequined stretch fabric

  • nomacproductions2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28 1:48 PM
      Hi,
      Could someone help me with a web site for silver stretch fabric.
      I am costuming 42nd Street.Something not too expensive. The show
      opens on Sept 1st so it it really urgent.
      Thanks,
      Blanaid
    • bleupirate@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28 2:30 PM
        In a message dated 7/28/2003 4:49:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        nomac2@... writes:

        > Hi,
        > Could someone help me with a web site for silver stretch fabric.
        > I am costuming 42nd Street.Something not too expensive. The show
        > opens on Sept 1st so it it really urgent.
        > Thanks,
        > Blanaid

        Go to <A HREF="www.theatrehouse.com">www.theatrehouse.com</A> and look at their fabrics under "stretch"
        They'll have something you can use.

        Rhonda

      • Ana's Accoutremonts
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29 6:14 AM
          THANK YOU RHONDA!!!! This is a great resource for specialty
          fabrics--they just saved my bacon on two projects that we couldn't find
          the fabric to make the item.

          THANK YOU!!!!

          Ana

          --