Re: Seeking Specific Trim

  • Quite Contrary
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 8 9:23 AM
      Rae,

      Try Calontir Trim: www.calontirtrim.com . I've ordered from him
      before and I am a very satisfied customer. :)

      ~Mary

      > Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:43:56 -0000
      > From: "Rae" <raedowning@...>
      > Subject: Seeking Specific Trim
      >
      > I am doing a court dress for a lady getting her very first. Her
      > character is an Irish princess and so it's lots of greens and
      > golds. She wants trim that is Celtic in design and would love
      > something that has Celtic knots but we both are striking out. I've
      >
      > tried Cheeptrims.com and Renaissancetrims.com to no avail. Does
      > anyone have information on trim sites that do Celtic trims?
      >
      > Thanks --- Rae

      =====
      "Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before." ~ Steven Wright
    • bastet_girl
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 8 10:34 AM
        I would suggest trying Calontir Trims (www.calontirtrim.com).

        In particular, this one might suit you:
        http://www.calontirtrim.com/queries/showtrim.asp?trimid=603

        Diana

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Rae" <raedowning@j...>
        wrote:
        > I am doing a court dress for a lady getting her very first. Her
        > character is an Irish princess and so it's lots of greens and
        > golds. She wants trim that is Celtic in design and would love
        > something that has Celtic knots but we both are striking out. I've
        > tried Cheeptrims.com and Renaissancetrims.com to no avail. Does
        > anyone have information on trim sites that do Celtic trims?
        >
        > Thanks --- Rae
      • Leithelen MallyrnLaslossë
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 8 3:20 PM
          I would check out http://www.calontirtrim.com/ they have lots of really nice trims in celtic and general 'mideval' styled designs.

          Namari�
          Leithelen Lasloss�

          "Ir Ithil ammen Eruch�n
          menel-v�r s�la d�riel
          si loth a galadh lasto d�n!
          A H�r Ann�n gilthoniel,
          le linnon im Tin�viel."

        • peggy salvail
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 8 8:34 PM
            My daughter got some lovely celtic knot trim 1 1/4" wide at Alter Years.
            You might try calling them or try www.alteryears.com it comes in gold &
            silver take care Peggy

            http://sbc.yahoo.com