Re: aging and Pippin and Bristol Ren Faire

  • Allison Pace
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 4:30 PM
      Dadgummit! I remember seeing Ben Vereen's Pippin, so what WAS the
      show I saw on that trip?? This memory-loss thing is probably one of
      those things my mother was referring to when she said "Just wait until
      YOU get older..."

      Obligatory costume content: I just returned from a weekend at Bristol
      Renaissance Faire, and the nobles' costumes are exquisite. Those who
      were not costumers probably thought I was stalking them, but those who
      were costumers just smiled and let me look all I wanted! And of
      course I forgot my camera.

      Allison