Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] hourly rates in Australia

  • bleupirate@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2003
      I've often wondered what I should charge per hour. I was thinking about
      $20US, but now I'm thinking maybe I should charge more. I sell quite a bit on ebay,
      but it seems that people want stuff cheaper and cheaper, and I don't think
      any of us should compromise what we're worth just to suit them. What do you all
      think?

      Rhonda in Cincinnati