Costume Design Scholarships

  • Ivy Long
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2003
      Hi!
      I just joined this group and I'm very excited- what
      a wonderful place to network!
      I am applying to a performing arts college and I
      was wondering if anyone knew of any scholarships
      specifically for students studying costume design at
      the undergraduate level. Most of the ones I've come
      across are grants for graduate students or
      internships. Also, if anyone has any tips for what to
      include to make an outstanding costume design
      portfolio, I'd be most greatful!
      Thanks,

      Ivy

      http://sbc.yahoo.com