Web Page Reloaded

  • curvess2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2003
      Hi all

      I have partially solved the lack of web space for my new web page.
      I've split it into 2 sites and they link up. But what does that
      mean for visitors? Well it means that my pages on:

      v Balzos
      v Venetian Colours
      v Forks
      v Girdles
      v Fans
      v Necklaces
      v Rings
      v Earrings
      v Brooches
      v Community involvement

      Are all up and running now.

      My pages on dress are still there. Some have expanded and others are
      still being worked on.

      When I have access to a digital camera I will take more photos of
      some of the accessories and post them up too.

      This is all my work and some of my thoughts on the what, why and how
      I have done things.

      I hope that those who chose to visit enjoy their time rummaging
      through my wardrobe and looking through my jewellry box.

      Cheers

      Deb
      (Oonagh)
      Oongahs' Own