Re: Bodice Pattern

  • Quite Contrary
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20 7:53 AM
      Hi Rae,

      Not sure if any of these are the one you are talking about, but here
      are some bodice patterns that I have bookmarked:

      http://www2.kumc.edu/itc/staff/rknight/Pattern1.htm

      http://home.aol.com/lclacemker/frameset3.html (this site shows how
      to make your own pattern with duct tape)

      http://homepages.wmich.edu/~rowen/renbk/rendressbook.html

      I thought I had more links, but I guess not! Anyway, I hope this
      helps.

      ~Mary

      > Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:49:17 -0000
      > From: "Rae" <raedowning@...>
      > Subject: Bodice Pattern
      >
      > I could have sworn I saw a link to a bodice pattern generator on
      > TCM
      > site but now I can't find it. I found the one for a corset pattern
      >
      > but that's not what I want. It was a site that gives you step by
      > step instructions so you can draft you pattern. Any suggestions?
      >
      > Rae

      =====
      "Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before." ~ Steven Wright