Hello I will need Lots of Help with Cloaks and Capes

  • cyberborg4000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2003
      I just joined, this is my first Post i'm going to need your help
      with a few things. I need the patterns and the fabric for a couple
      of items. One is for a Formal Englishmans (night-ware) a Full Cape
      or Cloak, i'm not sure which is which can someone please Explain the
      Difference between the two. I have seen an item like a Cape that has
      a 'shorter' layer of fabric that comes down over the shoulders and
      over top of the 'longer' one. An item that One would ware out side
      late at night to look Very Formal and Regal and to keep Concealed
      from Prying other Eyes as well. Something very much like 'JACK the
      RIPPER' would have worn out on those cold and foggy nights that he
      was out and about, working. I'm going to need a lot of information on
      everything (a complete Mans Outfit) that you would have worn at the
      time durring that period for a Costume i'm working on also what are
      the Fabrics that would need to be used. Also I would like to make a
      Full Size Count Dracula CAPE the one with the lining just like Bela
      had worn in those Dracula Movies he made that I love so very much.

      And I will need the same information on the outfit for a 'CoachMan'
      too , NOT a Royal CoachMan but for the type of CoachMan who you would
      have paid like a Taxi Driver to take you places in the Dead of Night
      in the Fog where others would fear to tread. This is the Type of a
      CoachMan that I need costume information on, right down to his Hat.

      OHHH , and my particular problem is that all these patterns and or
      costume have to be for a 4X to 5X. Sorry but that just happens to be
      my size. Can some of you please be of some help for me, I have
      watched you all be of so much help for others here and I hope you'll
      be able to help me here as well. .......... :) :)

      .