Re: [TheCostumersManifesto]snaps

  • daze140291@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
      what exactly are these "snaps"? do we have a different name in the UK?

      Sally
    • bonnie carter
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2009
        We've been shopping around for some large heavy-duty snaps (1/2" dia. or so) to use on some rental costumes.  The ones we can find locally are 35 cents each, and we are having a hard time finding some by mail order.  Does anyone have a good source for these?

        Bonnie Dalager
        www.dramaticallycorrect.com

      • Amy Gembala
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2009
          Try Greenberg and Hammer in NYC. You can Google them, they have an on-line
          store now.

          _____

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
            Tutu.com has lots of fasteners.  Scroll down past all the hooks & eyes for the snaps.

            http://tutu.com/ntn_fasteners.html

            Wendy L Starn
            Alexandria, Louisiana
            http://public.fotki.com/wlstarn/
            http://splendiferousfiber.blogspot.com/
            SplendiferousFiber.etsy.com

          • geneiak
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
              Banasch Warehouse in Cincinnati-
              Richard the Thread-
              Atlanta Thread-
              Checker Notions-
              Greenberg & Hammer-

              google these and I am sure you can find a better deal-

              retshopbuyer

              -- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, bonnie carter