My darling's desire is:

  • davemorris44
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 2:01 PM
      Binta Sonko:
      PO Box 1843 Banjul,
      The Gambia, West Africa
      einkampf@...
      Tel (220) 903987

      24th May, 2003

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      Respecting your situation immensely, I solicit your assistance.

      I am a Gambian female of 23 years of age. I am HIGHLY INTERESTED in
      starting courses AS SOON AS POSSIBLE in your respected college (in
      England preferrably). I am
      interested in Tailoring/dress-making as well as any like associated
      courses. Kindly send over the Internet -where possible- any relevant
      information SOONEST and/or reference to relevant Web sites.
      I will be sponsored for a total period of three years and would like
      take the fullest advantage of this opportunity in developing an
      extended
      knowledge and practical professional competence in the chosen field.
      The Gambia demands that skilled and motivated entrepreneurs develop
      sorely needed under-exploited markets on the international front
      using
      home-based skilled and competent workers to produce what will be
      marketed abroad.
      Also if you can be of assistance in advising how to make contact with
      such businessmen interested in developing this potentially very
      mutually
      lucrative market your advice will be highly appreciated (and
      rewarded!).

      Thanking highly for your esteemed advice and looking forward to
      starting
      the foundations for a new career, I am
      Sincerely Yours,