Re: Costumer's Manifesto T-Shirts? How do I get one or two or more?

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 1:53 AM
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Molly Dewane
      <mwprncra@y...> wrote:
      > Sylvia, your story made me laugh! I have to have one
      > of those T-shirts. Tara, how do I get one? T

      Go to http://www.cafeshops.com/thecostumersman to get shirts,
      lunchboxes, etc. with the The Costumer's Manifesto Logo, and various
      sayings including:

      "I make Clothes for Imaginary People"

      "Hot Glue is Good for You, It Whitens Your Teeth and Improves Your Sex
      Life"

      "Who the Hell Designed this Show? --Oh, Shit, I think It Was Me!"

      "Fearless Dressing Crew: Where Would You Like Your Pins Stuck Today?"

      "No Boobs? No Problem! What Kind Would You Like? Perky, Midsize, or
      Hooters? Do You Want Some Tush With That?"

      "Greetings From The Planet Costume. We Come in Peace. Just Take Your
      Clothes off and RELAX while we Transform You."

      "It's a Design Decision, Deal With It."

      "Done is Good, Done is Beautiful."

      "Costumers of the World, Unite!"

      "Yes it is SUPPOSED to Look that Way."

      "One Should Either Be a Work of Art, or Wear a Work of Art."

      "Costumers Do It By Inches."