Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Medieval Costumes

  • Jeannie Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21 7:50 PM
      hey this is not a problem i belong to a medieval recreation group (sca) the
      home site has many links to different types of costumes it is
      http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/topics.htm as well as looking through the
      different kingdoms http://www.sca.org/officers/arts/ hope this helps you
      out. chrystolita of the ERGH Fleet