Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Medieval Costumes

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2003
      Hi,

      Best bet is to go to www.sca.org and trace around from there. MANY, MANY links from there...

      Chris

      dax2015 <dax2015@...> wrote:
      Hi Guys,
      Can anyone give a website on medival clothes (400AD - 1200AD). I
      need to research & design a noble ladies costume and I find there
      are plenty of coustume sites out there but most are not very
      authentic. So any help on web sites for pictures and information
      would be very welcome.
      P.S - Excellent Yahoo group keep up the good work.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.
      Ralph Waldo Emerson

    • Jeannie Taylor
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2003
        hey this is not a problem i belong to a medieval recreation group (sca) the
        home site has many links to different types of costumes it is
        http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/topics.htm as well as looking through the
        different kingdoms http://www.sca.org/officers/arts/ hope this helps you
        out. chrystolita of the ERGH Fleet