Same Time Next Year

  • sheila
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2003
      A friend is directing "Same Time Next Year" next summer and has asked
      me to help with costumes. This will be my first major project and I
      want to do it right!! The show begins in 1951 and ends in 1976, with
      each scene taking place 5 years after the previous one. So, not only
      do I need to cover 25 years of fashion, I need to pay attention to
      aging characters as well.

      If anyone has experience with this show I'd greatly appreciate any
      insight.

      ~sheila