wings

  • Sir Real
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 12:37 PM
      I haven't tried this method but have heard a reccomendation of it... it's
      designed for the wings which, ideally, pop out surprisingly when the peers
      become fairies at the end of Gilbert and Sullivan's Iolanthe
      http://www.bact.org/iol_wings_2.html

      Message: 1
      Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 14:30:15 -0000
      From: "barefeet_toerings2002" <barefeet_toerings2002@...>
      Subject: Wings

      Hi,
      Does anyone know how to make wings or know of a link that shows "How
      to's"? I'll take any info you can give me.
    • ushi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2003
        Hello i found this site with a few links regarding making wings.. i hope it
        is useful..
        http://www.fursuit.org/faq/17wings.htm

        all the best
        ushi