giant puppet

  • Sir Real
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2003
      bye the way, a while ago I mentioned a giant vulva puppet I was working on.
      Well, this is not the best picture, but it's visible in the background,
      behind me in the white suit... it ended up being 5 foot tall, and made out
      of inflatable kiddie pools, so it deflates down to something one can stuff
      in a medium-small dufflebag! I'm rather proud of that! after creating the
      structure out of the pools, I covered it in rich bright red velvet and
      satin.

      The commissionee, drag king Pat Riarch, has requested a `piercing' through
      some portion but I haven't been able to figure that out as of yet - it would
      need something sturdy, yet very light, so it doesn't make the inflatable
      structure sag. I was thinking of a hollow aluminum or titanium ring through
      the clit hood, but don't know where to find something like that - any ideas?
      it may be seen at
      www.wowcafe.org/sirreal/currentshow

      regards,
      Sir Real
    • bearhedded
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2003
        Dear Sir Real,

        Loved the page, but I couldn't find the puppet.....

        Anyway, I would suggest ethafoam rod for your giant piercing. It's
        light, it's usually a silvery-grey to begin with, and it can be
        covered with lame', if so desired ( I don't recommend painting it ).

        It is also known as "backer rod" in the construction industry, it is
        used as a gap filler, or as insulation.

        Bearhedded