victorian corset

  • oli
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7 12:10 PM
      Hi All,
      Dose anyone know of a free victorian corset pattern online??

      Thanks again to all that helped with the spandex zip insertion tips
      with a mix of them all it went in first time! TY.

      thanks,
      Oli.
    • RebBelle1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7 5:11 PM
        <A HREF="http://www.tudorlinks.com/treasury/freepatterns/w1869scorset.html">http://www.tudorlinks.com/treasury/freepatterns/w1869scorset.html</A> is a
        wonderful pattern, it worked up beautifully for me.

        Sarah Waller
        <A HREF="www.abraham-and-company.com">www.abraham-and-company.com</A>

      • Dianne & Greg Stucki
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8 3:37 AM
          What a great site! Thanks for posting this!

          Dianne

        • tobytwoflower@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 8 9:41 AM
            In a message dated 05/08/2003 3:15:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
            RebBelle1@... writes:

            > <A HREF="http://www.tudorlinks.com/treasury/freepatterns/w1869scorset.html">http://www.tudorlinks.com/treasury/freepatterns/w1869scorset.html</A> is a
            > wonderful pattern, it worked up beautifully for me.
            >
            > Sarah Waller
            > <A HREF="www.abraham-and-company.com">www.abraham-and-company.com</A>

            Thanks so much for sharing these websites!
            Jaye