Music Man-need costume help!

  • mwprncra
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2003
      Hello: I'm costume designing "The Music Man" for a local youth
      theater. The show is huge -- with a cast of 68 AND double-cast
      leads. I have a budget, though, so I'm quite excited. My problem is
      that many of the actors are very unusual sizes. Does anyone have any
      recommendations for renting costumes in the area? My immediate need
      is to find a straw boater for a 5th grader with a 20 inch head. I
      could also use clothing for Harold Hill; he's a 48 long jacket. The
      show goes up in June. Please email me off list if you have
      suggestions or items available for rent. Thank you so much! Kind
      regards-Molly www.mollydewane.netfirms.com
    • Sylvia Rognstad
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2003