  • M√§nguasjamuuseum
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2003
      Kacie, thank you for your kind offer. I think it's not easy to send a copy to me, because I live in Estonia, a small country in North-Europe. But as there are more people interested in it and if it is possible, you could really scan few pages. I'm interested more in description of costumes (the meaning and symbols etc).

      Thanks,

      Triin