Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Tieing a bow tie

  • Maggie Baker
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 9:22 AM
      Howdy!! Bowtie.com will solve all your problems. They even sell a nifty t-shirt that shows you how to tie one (it's in reverse so you can stand in front of a mirror). It's a cool site with tie patterns, fabric and custom tie ordering if you want. Best of luck. Maggie

      The Scoggins <kwscoggins@...> wrote:I am looking for a website link that gives instructions (hopefully with
      pictures) on how to tie a bow tie. I thought Tara had this on her website
      at one time, but I can't find it tonight. Any help?

      Kathy Scoggins
      Denver

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor