Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Tieing a bow tie

  • lanorte1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      In a message dated 5/2/2003 12:47:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
      kwscoggins@... writes:

      > I am looking for a website link that gives instructions (hopefully with
      > pictures) on how to tie a bow tie. I thought Tara had this on her website
      > at one time, but I can't find it tonight. Any help?

      After way too long, I finally realized that it really is just like tying your
      shoelaces, then you just fiddle with the bow to make it look nice and
      symmetrical. One bit of advice: be sure to leave one end a little longer
      than the other - this should be the end which is used to form the center,
      vertical band of the bow (does that make sense?) I'll keep my eyes open for
      instructions, though. Good luck!

      Donna

    • Maggie Baker
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2003
        Howdy!! Bowtie.com will solve all your problems. They even sell a nifty t-shirt that shows you how to tie one (it's in reverse so you can stand in front of a mirror). It's a cool site with tie patterns, fabric and custom tie ordering if you want. Best of luck. Maggie

        The Scoggins <kwscoggins@...> wrote:I am looking for a website link that gives instructions (hopefully with
        pictures) on how to tie a bow tie. I thought Tara had this on her website
        at one time, but I can't find it tonight. Any help?

        Kathy Scoggins
        Denver

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor