historical costume classifieds

  • JAzo478796@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:55 AM
      Dear Everyone:
      I'm not sure if this is an acceptable topic for the list or not so please
      excuse me if it's an affront to list sensibilities. We're getting ready to
      lay out our debut issue of Vintage Fashion magazine and we're looking for
      people who have services or products to advertise in our classifieds.
      Research, costume design and production, accessories, music, conservation,
      events, education - anything related to period apparel, historical costume or
      antique textiles. Please contact me [fashionreporting@...] if you're
      interested. Thanks,
      Julia