RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Help - Need Anti-slip info

  • Poppy Shell
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 30, 2003
      aloha Debbie, who is costuming HONK. One of the theater groups I am part of
      was going to do this play last summer, but not enough kids signed up. I did
      alot of drawings and plans for the play, and now it will be done this
      summer, but I'm spending the summer in L.A. for my two high school age kids
      to try some acting. It would be a really fun play to costume, and I think
      could be done for not too much money. If you need any input on ideas, email
      me direct at poppyshell@... Have fun. Poppy