African national costumes

  • m6nguasjamuuseum
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2003
      Hi!

      I need information about national costumes of people living in
      Senegal and Lesotho in Africa. Could somebody help me?
    • lanorte1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
        In a message dated 4/30/2003 5:08:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
        m.muuseum@... writes:

        > I need information about national costumes of people living in
        > Senegal and Lesotho in Africa. Could somebody help me

        In Racinet's Historical Encyclopedia of Costume, there are about 3 pages of
        costumes from various countries in Africa. Not a lot, but it might give you
        a start.

        Donna