RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Digest Number 641

  • allicatdesign@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2003
      I hears from a friend that you can use Aleene's (or any other flexible
      fabric glue) to get a "paint on " non-skid surface on socks.

      http://www.duncancrafts.com/products/product.asp?ID=38&SID=1

      I have not tried it- I usually sew or glue suede on--but have also
      been looking for an alternative. Let us know if you try it and it
      works--I will do the same.

      Allison
      allicatdesign

      Does anyone have any good ideas or products they have used to apply to
      the
      bottoms of socks, slippers or shoes to prevent slipping? Any ideas
      would be
      greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Debbie Faber