Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] old time photo shop

  • Poppy Shell
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 22, 2003
      Aloha, My final dress rehersal for BRIGADOON is tonight and the play opens
      tomorrow for special school performances. Many of you have encouraged me
      with the costuming of this high school play and I have photos posted at
      www.alohababyblankets.com/Brigadoon I know not everyone takes the time to
      go to web sites, so here's an example of my costumes, modeled by my daughter
      Haley (who plays her first high school lead as Meg, the flirty Scottish
      lassie), son Ethan and my little grandson Zeke, performing for the first
      time. You may remember him from the photo of him in his hobbit costume last
      year. Happy Costuming!! Poppy on Kauai