Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Thanks for the help...

  • Sheila Martinez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2003
      hahahaha Of course there is!! Did you not understand?

      oli <oli.cozy@...> wrote:Dear all who helped,

      Thanks for the advice, i'm just off to my machine now and i will get
      back to let you know which way worked for me .
      Thanks again i think you may have just saved my sanity...

      Oli.

      p.s. Sheila is there a test at the end of yours ??? lol....

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT