Chasuble Pattern & Fabrics

  • iom315
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2003
      I am in search of resources to make Chasubles. Does anyone have
      information on where to obtain patterns, fabrics, braids and trims
      for Eclesatical sewing.

      Thanks for any assistance.
      D.L. Dixon
      Ides of March Design Group, Ltd.
    • jackiekeizer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2003
        Larkin Van Horn has a section her liturgical work on her website:
        www.larkinart.com Right now there is only one chausable shown, but
        I have seen pictures of other of her vestments and they are very
        beautiful. She is a member of a quilting list that I lurk on so I know
        she's approachable. You can e-mail her from her site. I think she'd
        be happy to answer pattern questions.

        Jackie

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "iom315" <dldnmb@a...>
        wrote:
        > I am in search of resources to make Chasubles. Does anyone have
        > information on where to obtain patterns, fabrics, braids and trims
        > for Eclesatical sewing.
        >
        > Thanks for any assistance.
        > D.L. Dixon
        > Ides of March Design Group, Ltd.