Costume College - 2003

  • ni_teach
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Costume College will be held August 1-3, 2003

      WHAT IS COSTUME COLLEGE?

      The purpose of Costume College is to provide educational classes and
      programs regarding all aspects of costuming; from hands on workshops
      and demonstrations on costume-related projects, to lectures regarding
      the history of clothing and other costume subjects, as well as tours
      of local costume-related businesses and areas in Los Angeles.

      We offer an extensive selection of courses targeting the beginner,
      amateur, enthusiast, semi-professional and professional costumer, and
      presented over 90 classes. Everything from how to make corsets, to
      assembling chain mail, to the history of clothing, to constructing
      masks, and much, MUCH more. Our subjects are applicable to the
      theatrical, historical, science fiction, fantasy, and general costume
      interests. In other words, we have something for everyone.

      Costume College is Presented by the Costumer's Guild West (A.K.A. the
      CGW).

      http://www.costumecollege.org