RE: SCA

  • Holly
    Message 1 of 46 , May 31, 2001
      You do not have to have an SCA membership card to participate in SCA events.
      :)

    • Rici Tegarden
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 8, 2002
        I had those sorts of problems with the old version until in a lot of frustration I called the 800 number.  There were problems with the printer settings and after I adjusted those everything worked better.  The new version is really much better definitely worth the cost of the upgrade. I now have access to a plotter and the patterns should print better.