another summer job forward

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2003
      From: "gbreed2001" <gabman2000@...>
      Subject: WVPT Summer Positions

      West Virginia Public Theatre is looking for a Wardrobe
      Mistress/Master and three intern Dresser Positions as well as one
      Intern Stitcher. WVPT is a summer stock theatre company that
      produces 8 musicals in 9 weeks. Positions start mid-June and End
      August 13th. Salary for the Wardrobe Head varies depending on level
      of experience, but housing is provided. Interns make $150 a week
      plus housing. If interested please contact me using any of the
      infomation below. This summers season at WVPT is Always.. Patsy
      Cline, My Way, Oliver, Guys and Dolls, No No Nanette, Aint
      Misbehavin, Will Rogers Follies, and Jesus Christ Superstar. WVPT
      theatre is located in Morgantown, WV.
      Please Contact:
      Glenn Avery Breed
      Resident Costume Designer
      West Virginia Public Theatre
      301 N. Roadrunner Pkwy #811
      Las Cruces, NM 88011
      505-522-4334 hm
      512-294-7386 cell
      gabman2000@...
      In the normal year I am the Costume Shop Manager at New Mexico State
      University