  • Ana's Accoutremonts
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2003
      Have you tried Amazon Drygoods and Pickling Works? They have great
      sources for these kinds of things.
      online at http://www.amazondrygoods.com
      Phone: 800-798-7979

      --
      Ana Foscari
      Ana's Accoutremonts

      "Anger never ceases with anger,
      Anger is healed by love alone.
      Open your heart to love.
      Pray for Peace."

    • sylvia
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 14, 2003
        Can anyone remember when screen printed t shirts with rock bands on them
        first appeared?

        Sylvia Rognstad, another mother for peace
        --
        Divinity Designs and Emeralds
        http://www.d-e-designs.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 14, 2003
          Sylvia,

          I don't know if this is correct,but maybe screen
          printed rock tee shirts came on the seen around 1970?
          I remember when I was little in 1974 seeing grown-ups
          and teenagers in my neighborhood wearing tee shirts
          with Peter Frampton and the Who.

          Sharmah
          --- sylvia <sylvia@...> wrote:
          > Can anyone remember when screen printed t shirts
          > with rock bands on them
          > first appeared?
          >
          > Sylvia Rognstad, another mother for peace
          > --
          > Divinity Designs and Emeralds
          > http://www.d-e-designs.com

          http://webhosting.yahoo.com
        • Ana's Accoutremonts
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 15, 2003
            I am 49; I remember when my older brother went to an Iron Butterfly
            concert in Long Beach California in 1967, that there were "roadie" T
            shirts for the volunteers that helped work the concert. He was thrilled
            that he got one. But remember, in those days, T-shirts were underwear,
            so I'm not sure how far back they really go.

            Ana

            sylvia wrote:

            > Can anyone remember when screen printed t shirts with rock bands on them
            > first appeared?
            >
            > Sylvia Rognstad, another mother for peace
            > --
            > Divinity Designs and Emeralds
            > http://www.d-e-designs.com
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1707300337:HM/A=1481646/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_flake/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

            > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

            --
            Ana Foscari
            Ana's Accoutremonts
            "We Fit EVERY Body!"
            http://www.sewfits.com
            (toll free) 1-888-SEW-FITS

            "Anger never ceases with anger,
            Anger is healed by love alone.
            Open your heart to love.
            Pray for Peace."

          • Davis, Lynn
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 15, 2003
              Curtis,

              Try cybertrims.com. They've got a ton of different epaulets.

              Lynn

              Curtis Kidd wrote:

              > > From: "Joshua Norton" <Joshua_Norton@...>
              > > Subject: Online resource needed..
              > >
              > > Does anyone know of anywhere (online or mail order) you
              > > can purchase gold "doorman" style epaulets with boulion fringe? I'm
              > > creating period uniforms for The Mouse That Roared. I've tried eBay,

              > > but the closest things they have are Civil War memorabilia and the
              > > price quickly becomes prohibitive.
              > >
              > > Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
              >
              > Don't know if they've got a web-page or not, but there's a company
              > called The Band Shoppe that sells all kinds of odds and ends stuff for

              > marching bands, colorguards, drill teams, etc. Since part of their
              > overall sales line is band uniforms, and many of these have epaulets
              > (especially for drum majors), I'm fairly sure they would have epaulets
              > available (probably in a variety of colors and styles).
              > Best of all, their prices are generally very reasonable.
              >
              > > Subject: Re: Black T-shirts
              > >
              > > I've been looking for something exactly like this. I'd
              > > like the contact info, also.
              >
              > The place I worked for was called Taki Casuals...I have no idea if
              > they're even still in business (I doubt it, the owner has recently
              > gone into politics)...I don't even live in the same city anymore and
              > haven't tried to keep in touch. You might check qwestdex.com and see
              > if they have a listing for Taki Casuals in Logan, UT.
              >

              > =====
              > Curtis Kidd
              > "Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel could be you!"

              > http://taxes.yahoo.com/
              >
              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.2994396.4323964.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17
              > 07300337:HM/A=1457554/R=0/*http://ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisuiyuiwabei>