hotel costumer.help

  • stella dottir
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2003
      my name is Stella.I need help.

      looking for picture of hotel costume from 1928*30

      doormen ,bellmen,reception,woman men

      thanks stella

    • Ana's Accoutremonts
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2003
        How about old black and white movies? Movies such as The Divorcee and
        Animal Crackers often used hotel lobbies for scenes, and you can get
        designs from the extras. Just an idea,

        Ana

        --
        Ana Foscari