  • stella dottir
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2003
      Darcy <darcy33083@...> wrote:
      Is there a webpage for this theatre? and about this employment? I'm looking for a place to work this summer and looking into different theatres. Thanks for posting the info! :)

      ~Darcy

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:00:49 -0000
      From: "vapeckmisc"
      Subject: Summer employment for stitchers/wardrobe

      Hello all,
      The Merry-Go-Round Playhouse in beautiful Upstate NY is looking for
      stitchers and wardrobe for its summer season. I've include the
      contact information in the ad below, but feel free to contact me with
      any questions you have.
      Thanks,
      Virginia Peck
      Costume Shop Manager, Merry-Go-Round Playhouse
      vapeckmisc@...

      ****************
      THE MERRY-GO-ROUND PLAYHOUSE is accepting resumes for staff positions
      for its 2003 summer stock season. Production dates are from May 28-
      Aug. 31. Contract dates vary depending on department. The production
      schedule includes: South Pacific, Ragtime, Singin' in the Rain, and
      Footloose. Housing is excellent and included, all employees are
      provided with their own room. Salaries are quite good. The production
      schedules are reasonable, the work environment is very positive, and
      the area is very nice. Send resumes to: Stacy A. Blackburn,
      Production Stage Manager, P.O. Box 506, Auburn, NY 13021.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT