Forward about Summer jobs

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2003
      From: "vapeckmisc" <vapeckmisc@...>
      Subject: Summer employment for stitchers/wardrobe

      Hello all,
      The Merry-Go-Round Playhouse in beautiful Upstate NY is looking for
      stitchers and wardrobe for its summer season. I've include the
      contact information in the ad below, but feel free to contact me with
      any questions you have.
      Thanks,
      Virginia Peck
      Costume Shop Manager, Merry-Go-Round Playhouse

      ****************
      THE MERRY-GO-ROUND PLAYHOUSE is accepting resumes for staff positions
      for its 2003 summer stock season. Production dates are from May 28-
      Aug. 31. Contract dates vary depending on department. Positions are
      available in all departments: electrics, construction, scene
      painting, properties, costumes, sound, stage management, and running
      crew. The production schedule includes: A Rodgers and Hammerstein
      TBA, Ragtime, Singin' in the Rain, and Footloose. Housing is
      excellent and included, all employees are provided with their own
      room. Salaries are quite good. The production schedules are
      reasonable, the work environment is very positive, and the area is
      very nice. Send resumes to: Stacy A. Blackburn, Production Stage
      Manager, P.O. Box 506, Auburn, NY 13021.