Re: Patternmaking software?

  • Donna McKenna
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2003
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Lara Greene"
      <laragreene@n...> wrote:
      > Hi Everyone!
      > I'm looking into patternmaking software for making costume and
      corset patterns. Does anyone have any recommendations or advice?

      Lara, my Threads Magazine that arrived in the mail over the weekend
      had a feature article that evaluated different pattern drafting
      software. What a co-inkydinky. They tested the software on several
      different body types to see how accurate and easy to use it was. The
      web addy is http://www.taunton.com/threads/index.asp, or you might
      want to pick up this issue of Threads at your local newsstand. IMHO
      it is one of the best sewing journals available.

      Top o' the mahrnin' to yeh!
      Donna McKenna