Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Patternmaking software?

  • Raven
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2003
      Yes, I do. As a matter of fact I am going to order from one of the following companies this summer after I take my Pattern class at Parsons.

      From "The Business of Sewing" by Barbara Wright Sykes

      Learn Key
      93. S Mountain Way Dr. Box F
      Orem, UT 84058
      800-937-3279

      Livingsoft, Inc
      524 West Dolphin Street
      Ridgecrest, Ca 93555

      Collins Publications
      Software Division
      3233 Grand Avenue Suite N-294
      Chino Hills Ca 91709

      All the best,
      Elizabeth

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2003
        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Lara Greene"
        <laragreene@n...> wrote:
        > Hi Everyone!
        > I'm looking into patternmaking software for making costume and
        corset patterns. Does anyone have any recommendations or advice?

        Lara, my Threads Magazine that arrived in the mail over the weekend
        had a feature article that evaluated different pattern drafting
        software. What a co-inkydinky. They tested the software on several
        different body types to see how accurate and easy to use it was. The
        web addy is http://www.taunton.com/threads/index.asp, or you might
        want to pick up this issue of Threads at your local newsstand. IMHO
        it is one of the best sewing journals available.

        Top o' the mahrnin' to yeh!
        Donna McKenna