Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Boulion fringe, epaulets

  • Poppy Shell
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
      Aloha: Concerning making epaulets, I made a few for the wedding scene in
      THE SOUND OF MUSIC, and I just winged it. I made the base out of very heavy
      cardboard, used a glue gun and nice fabric and gold fringe from Walmart and
      some cheap/gaudy earrings for decorations and viola! I had nice epaulets for
      virtually nothing. Didn't take long either. Hardest part was attaching to
      the jacket. Hope this helps. Poppy on Kauai