Re: Quality costumes

  • Devon S. <studio_sakura2001@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2003
      Well ti depends on what kind of costumes you need, how much you are
      willing to pay and where you are located. I can do a very limited
      number of costumes you need. I can do anywhere from 1-2 a month if
      they are very elaborate and call for a lot of detailing to 5-6 if
      they are very simple like a chensogram (china dress) or Chamise and
      overskirt.

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "nomacproductions2002