Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: identify this fabric ??

  • CF Prez
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2003
      thanks bonnie... that is JUST the website i got the text info for the fabric
      from...

      just a few problems that i've ran into --

      that specific fabric is sold out... since it was made in 1999

      i have samples from that webpage sitting here on my desk... they have some
      fabric in their NEW spring collection, and those swatches although they LOOK
      like the fabric i'm looking for with the brick wall pattern, when you see
      this fabric in person it is a very fine weave... i have found that for some
      reason this very tight weave when scanned looks exactally like the brick
      wall patterned fabric i'm searching for...

      i found a "sharkskin" fabric on one of the other webpages, and had that
      sample sent me me as well, and it is also a very tight weaved fabric.... so
      for whatever reason this very tight weaved fabric scans as the brick wall
      type pattern ??!!

      and at $75.00 + a meter i'm kind of glad its not the fabric i'm searching
      for.... i REALLY want to find the exact fabric, but i'm not sure if i want
      it $75.00 a meter bad !!!

      *still searching*
      dave